Straight from the folks that brought us the Original English Muffin that we all know and love, Thomas' has come out with an incredibly delicious Light version of this nook and cranny-filled breakfast food. Thomas' Light Multi-Grain English Muffins pack a filling fiber punch‚- they have 100 calories, 1 gram of fat and 8 (yes, 8!) grams of fiber. At only 1 point a piece, these muffins will keep you full all morning without the calories. Top them with jam, I Can't Believe Its Not Butter spray, or reduced fat peanut butter. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, make a Sausage Cheese‚¬Å“McMuffinÃ¢â‚¬Â or have this for lunch as an English Muffin pizza.
Incoming search terms:
- light english muffin weight watchers points
- how many points in an english muffin
- english muffin ww points
- weight watchers light english muffin
- thomas light english muffin weight watcher points
- ww points light multigrain english muffins
- how many points is an English muffin
- how many points is a multi grain english muffin on weight watchers?
- how many points is a english muffin
- thomas english muffins ww points