The Weight Watcher's community has been buzzing about these treats for a few weeks now, so when we found them in our grocery store we just had to try them. We've just completed our taste test and here are the results:
Chocolate Cake (80 cals/3 grams of fat/2 grams of fiber)
If you're a sucker for Tasty Kake or Drake's treats, this is for you. You'd never guess it was low-fat and it tastes just like the fat-filled lunchbox treats you used to love. Much like those lunchbox chocolate treats, though, these were tasty but a little on the dry side.
Carrot Cake (80 cals/ 2.5 grams of fat/2 grams of fiber)
These got a thumbs up all around! They have a bit more of an‚¬Å“adultÃ¢â‚¬Â taste and were moist and chewy. And weighing in at a half gram of fat less than their chocolate counterparts, the carrot cake was a clear winner.
While these were both delicious, keep in mind that nothing is perfect. These are 80 calorie pieces of cake so they're pretty small‚- about 4 bites each. They're the perfect solution to satisfying a craving, but not really a filling snack.
Incoming search terms:
- weight watchers low fat cake recipes
- weight watchers 1 Point Yogert Cake
- low point box cake recipes
- 1 point cake recipes
- Weight Watchers cake Recipes low pro points
- weight watchers 1 point cake mix
- weight watchers 1 point cake
- weight watcher cake recipes with points
- weight watcher cake
- low weight watcher points cake recipe