The Weight Watcher's community has been buzzing about these treats for a few weeks now, so when we found them in our grocery store we just had to try them. We've just completed our taste test and here are the results:
Chocolate Cake (80 cals/3 grams of fat/2 grams of fiber)
If you're a sucker for Tasty Kake or Drake's treats, this is for you. You'd never guess it was low-fat and it tastes just like the fat-filled lunchbox treats you used to love. Much like those lunchbox chocolate treats, though, these were tasty but a little on the dry side.
Carrot Cake (80 cals/ 2.5 grams of fat/2 grams of fiber)
These got a thumbs up all around! They have a bit more of an‚¬Å“adultÃ¢â‚¬Â taste and were moist and chewy. And weighing in at a half gram of fat less than their chocolate counterparts, the carrot cake was a clear winner.
While these were both delicious, keep in mind that nothing is perfect. These are 80 calorie pieces of cake so they're pretty small‚- about 4 bites each. They're the perfect solution to satisfying a craving, but not really a filling snack.
Incoming search terms:
- weight watchers 1 point cake
- weight watcher cakes with points
- weight watchers 1 pt cake
- weight watchers low point cake
- low fat dessert cake recipes weight watchers
- weight watchers low point cake recipes
- weight watchers one point cake
- wieght watchers 2 pt cakes
- weight watchers 1 point cakes
- cake mix with lowest points