WW Points: 3
1 serving cooking spray
1 tablespoon butter
1 medium onion -- thinly sliced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups skim milk
2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes -- uncooked, thinly sliced
1 cup cheddar cheese, lowfat -- shredded
1 teaspoon table salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F. Coat a 2-quart covered baking dish with cooking spray.
Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour; add milk slowly, stirring. Add potatoes and stir to mix. Bring to a boil. Stir in 3/4 cup of cheese, salt and pepper.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and level out surface. Bake for 1 hour, uncovered. Cover and bake until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes more.
Change oven temperature to broil. Sprinkle remaining cheese over potatoes. Broil 6 inches from the heating element until the cheese is golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing into 8 pieces.
Per Serving: 164 Calories; 3g Fat (14.4% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 8mg Cholesterol; 430mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.
Incoming search terms:
- weight watchers scalloped potatoes
- weight watchers points for scalloped potatoes
- weight watchers scalloped potatoes value point
- how many points is scalloped potatoes and ham
- how many points IS SCALLOPED POTATOESon weight watchers
- points for scalloped potatoes on weight watchers
- scalloped potatoes weight watchers points
- weight watcher point plus for scalloped
- weight watcher points scalloped potatoes