WW points: 5
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 box frozen spinach
1/4 cup egg substitute
4 servings (8 tsp) reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 tbsp fat free skim milk
1 medium red onion, diced relatively small
3 cloves garlic, minced
Salt, pepper, oregano, basil, parsley all to your liking (I use a ton of Italian seasonings, just use what you feel comfortable with- you could also use 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning Blend)
1. Mix milk, egg substitute, and seasonings in a small bowl. Slowly mix in the cheese and breadcrumbs to make a paste.
2. Defrost frozen spinach in the microwave. Wring it out with a towel, or paper towels to get all the extra moisture out.
3. In a large bowl combine turkey, spinach, onion, garlic, and the paste you just made. Work together well, making sure not to have 1 clump of spinach.
4. Make 16 large meatballs. Put them on a cookie sheet sprayed with olive-oil no-stick, then lightly spray the tops of the meatballs for color. Cook for 20 minutes at 400. (My oven cooks really hot so I did it at 380)
5. Serve each person 4 meatballs, with 1/2 cup of a tomato basil store-bought sauce.