Straight from the folks that brought us the Original English Muffin that we all know and love, Thomas’ has come out with an incredibly delicious Light version of this nook and cranny-filled breakfast food. Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins pack a filling fiber punch‚- they have 100 calories, 1 gram of fat and 8 (yes, 8!) grams of fiber. At only 1 point a piece, these muffins will keep you full all morning without the calories. Top them with jam, I Can’t Believe Its Not Butter spray, or reduced fat peanut butter. If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, make a Sausage Cheese‚¬Å“McMuffinÃ¢â‚¬Â or have this for lunch as an English Muffin pizza.
Incoming search terms:
- light english muffin weight watchers points
- low point english muffins ww
- 1/3 fat english muffins
- how many ww points for high fiber english muffins
- one we point english muffin
- We points for fiber English Muffins