Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Casserole
WW Points: 7
12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
1 head broccoli -- steamed
1 cup 1% low-fat milk
2 cups rice -- cooked
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 can Campbell's Broccoli Cheese Soup
2 ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese -- shredded
In a separate bowl, combine soup and milk. Whisk until blended. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Saute chicken in 1 tsp olive oil in large skillet. When cooked through, add rice, broccoli, and soup mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Transfer chicken mixture to a baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Bake uncovered to 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 389 Calories; 5g Fat (11.2% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 61g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 38mg Cholesterol; 419mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat.
Incoming search terms:
- low fat chicken broccoli casserole
- Low-fat Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- low fat chicken and broccoli casserole
- low fat broccoli chicken casserole
- low fat chicken casserole
- broccoli cheddar chicken casserole
- broccoli cheddar chicken
- low fat broccoli and chicken casserole
- healthy broccoli chicken casserole
- cheddar chicken casserole